The security of passwords


Human beings like the ease and small mnemonics, this is normal.Security PasswordsThis is normal but insecure!      
   90% of Internet users I interviewed at least once using the same password for different services. That way, if someone gets this password he bonus gifts immediate access to other services too.

Change your passwords for each service, good god!


I do not consider it necessary to make a general recall on the security of passwords, you doubt that you love or 123456 (one of the most used!) Are very obvious passwords and easy to find.I also know that typing a password as-is_a.passW0RD * This is certainly very secure but impractical to write and remember.So we need a compromise.


Try to put a capital letter in the middle or at the end of your password and can be a number or special character. For example mypassw0rd is quite easy to remember and quick to write in addition to being well secured.


You also see that I replaced the password by e 0 (for those who know the leet speak), it helps to make the password less easy to find if someone already has the beginning.


Imagine that I see you writing jaimeFaceb, I guess the end. I would have more trouble finding likeFacebuk2. So do not hesitate to place some traps in your passwords to make them unique.


I will end this article on general recommendations regarding passwords:


Again, I repeat and repeat what is said, never give your password to anyone.I know well the "yes but I'm your girl so I give you everything I've got nothing to hide;)"Okay it's a beautiful proof of love, but until the password remains unchanged for months, and I know whereof I speak.


So at worst, change your password (create a temporary), give it to a person of extreme confidence, and change it again in the day. You will not risk you display your personal information very sensitive in the eyes of anyone to a proof of love? If? I hope not.
Previous
Next Post »