Analyze your facebook account via WolframAlpha


By clicking this link .wolframalpha.co..facebook + report and by logging into your Facebook account, you will be able to analyze your facebook account. As your facebook account you should not be surprised at the results, but it's always good to have a little ego-synthesis and sometimes even find out what are our true friends on facebook.

Geographical Distribution

On this page, I loved the geographical distribution of my friends and I can see that even though I live in Brazil, my friends on facebook are Europeans.


The status of friends (single, married, ....)


The genre of friends


A cloud of the most used words


This is not necessarily significant, but it's always interesting.

The most used applications during the week

Personally my business on Facebook is to send my blogs updates with RSS Graffiti Application


My friends who have the most friends

I thought we were limited to 5,000 friends, but apparently it can exceed that figure!


The friends I have the most friends in common

know that I have never physically met his people.


Age distribution


Know that it is with data that Facebook's practice "data mining" (data mining). It's just to target the nearest pubs they will embed in your page and the FBI to detect criminal profiles.


In any case, Facebook asks for nothing, it is ourselves that inform this beautiful social network with our small daily information. That's why Facebook will survive.


Remember that the best support for this blog is to love and share our articles!

For more news, thank you for subscribe to the blog newsletter to its RSS feed. Please also have a look at TwitterGoogle+ or Facebook for other news.
Previous
Next Post »