New Tab with flickr photos


If you like the photo, if you use Chrome, and if you do not often use the "New Tab" function, perhaps as Flickr Tab extension will delight you. This is a very simple extension, whenever you open a new tab in Chrome will display a beautiful photo hosted on the website of flikr photos.

1) Install this extension via Flickr Tab

2) Once the extension is installed, click "New Tab" (see figure below).


3) Enjoy.

4) At the bottom right of the photo, you can find out who took the photo, since a peak url link is towards the photo, or to the author of the picture.

Conclusion: nothing extraordinary, I thought I could see all my photos on my flickr account randomly, but that is not the case. In any case, as an amateur photo, it's always nice to see good photos.


Similar extension I tested there is little. The extension of Google Art Project, which allows you to see some of the work site. Unfortunately the works repeating often, I think to remove that extension.




Previous
Next Post »